“Unity, Sustainability, equal rights, caring for each other – this is what I stand for “
Carmen Pipola Steinger has her degrees in Spiritual care,
Systemic constellation work and Trauma & transformation coaching. As an educated bookkeeper she worked many years as CFO in shipping, travel and production companies. She has been trained as organisational developer, agile coach, project management and process consulting.
- Analytic converter, clarity in thoughts, attention to detail
- Strong process mind linked with high social competences
- Responsibly, good communication abilities, mediation capabilities
- Trouble Manager, ability to reorganize complex shapes, able to handle critical situations.
- Great know how in finance, personnel, project management, HR, many years of work experience.
Languages: German / English / French / Italian / Greek / Spanish
2015 – today Consultant for transformation – organization – management
- Consulting businesses and start-up’s, management buy out’s and succession plan on all matters as project planning, finance, organizational and personnel development, coaching as well as process and structure work.
2001 – 2015 CEO laloba consult GmbH
- Consulting business in finance and accounting, accompany start-up companies, leading of projects, organizational development, coaching, IT-projects, recruiting personnel, HR.
before 2001 CFO in a shipping + logistic company and a travel tour operator
- Responsible for finance, personnel, accounting and IT
Master for advanced studies in spiritual care
Infosyon Master trainer for systemic constellation work
Trauma therapist and transformation coach
Finance expert in controlling, taxes, accounting
Organisational development, project management, process consulting and
integrative change management.
University of Basel / University of St. Gallen